Black Bean Brownies
- 1 ½ cup black beans (or 1 15 oz can drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Camino Golden cane sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Camino Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 10 squares of Camino Unsweetened (100% cacao) baking chocolate , melted
- 1/4 cup fair trade and organic Espresso coffee
- 3/4 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt (omit if using canned beans)
- In a blender, process all until very smooth.
- Bake at 375 F. for 30 minutes.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy.