Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Although gluten, dairy and egg free – this cookie dough still tastes like that golden goo your mom said would give you worms. Happily, this dough stays just the way you like it – no baking required. (We know only about half your batch ever makes it to the cookie sheet anyway.) Though without the…
- In a large bowl, mix together the raw almond butter, honey and vanilla until creamy and well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coconut flour, ground flax seed and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine.
- You’ll probably have to get your hands dirty here. Get in there with your fingers to knead the dough thoroughly. If it’s too wet, add a bit more flour. If the dough is too dry and doesn’t hold together well, knead in one teaspoon of water. Fold in Camino dark chocolate chips.
- If you can keep from eating it right out of the bowl – scoop out tablespoon-size portions and roll into one-inch balls using your hands. If you’d rather get crafty feel free to sculpt your tasty dessert.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Lick your fingers.