Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
Julie Vaillant from La Famille Vertsplendissante provided us with this delicious recipe. La Famille Vertsplendissante is a family located north of Montréal, who has become dedicated to using only whole ingredients that are safe for their children with food allergies. Mom Julie’s mission is to show families that it is possible to eat well with…
- 1 cup organic oatmeal (Avena Foods or La Meunerie Milanese are Julie’s recommended brands)
- 1/2 cup ground organic flaxseed (La Meunerie Milanese)
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 1 Tbsp of organic chia seeds
- 1/2 cup Camino chocolate chips, Mini (55% cocoa) or Bittersweet (71% cocoa)
- 2/3 cup Camino Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower butter (SunButter Sunflower Seed Organic Spread)
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Simply mix all ingredients together in a bowl and form small energy balls.
- Place in a container and pop in the fridge or freezer.