- 1 lb raw large organic shrimps peeled
- 2 large organic or free range eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour OR whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Camino Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Vegetable oil or coconut oil for frying
- Place the peeled shrimps into a bowl with the flour.
- Dip the flour coated shrimp into a bowl with beaten eggs.
- Take them out and roll in Camino’s unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Pop them into a frying pan with a little oil. Keep an eye on them as they burn quick!
- Serve on lettuce, or rice. A nice addition would be sweet chili dipping sauce.