Creamy Earl Grey Iced Tea
Have you ever tried Equal Exchange’s Earl Grey tea cold? Bergamot oil lends citrus notes to this elegant black tea. Serve it over ice with cream that’s whipped just enough to swirl with the tea in lazy curls. Nothing could be cooler.
- Brew tea at double strength: 4 tea bags in 2 cups of water for 3-5 minutes. Make sure to remove the tea bags promptly!
- Add sugar, if desired, and stir until dissolved.
- Allow the tea to cool in the refrigerator.
- Using a whisk or hand mixer, beat the cream until it just begins to froth and thicken – before peaks begin to form.
- Pour cooled tea over in a tall glass, leaving room at the top.
- Spoon in the cream.
- Watch in amazement, post on Instagram 🙂
- Sip away!