Cucumber Peppermint Iced Tea
Time to chill out! Cool down with our already-cool organic Peppermint Tea, infused with fresh mint and cucumber. To serve over ice!
- 8 cups water
- 10 bags Equal Exchange Peppermint Tea
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Bring water to a boil and pour it into a large pitcher
- Tie the strings of the tea bags together and add them to the water
- Let it steep until the water cools to room temperature, then put it in the refrigerator to cool fully.
- 2-3 hours before serving, add half of the sliced cucumber and a few sprigs of mint to the tea in the pitcher.
- To serve, add ice to the pitcher (tea bags can remain or be removed)
- Pour into glasses and garnish each glass with a fresh cucumber slice or two and fresh mint.
Note: this infused tea can remain in the refrigerator for several days.