Decadent Hot Chocolate
This decadently rich hot chocolate makes good use of leftover chocolate bars. With or without a splash of liqueur, such as Bailey’s, it is delicious as a beverage or served for dessert.
- 2 1/4 cups organic milk
- 1 x 100 g Camino dark chocolate bar, your choice
- 1-2 Tbsp Bailey’s per serving (optional)
- Mini marshmallows and sifted cocoa powder for garnish
- In a heavy saucepan, heat milk until very hot. Remove from heat.
- Add the chocolate bar, broken in pieces. Stir until melted.
- Pour into mugs.
- Add liqueur, if desired. Stir.
- Top with marshamallows and sprinkle with cocoa powder.