Easy Chocolate Pudding
This chocolate pudding can be made with milk or with a dairy substitute, such as oat milk. Make a double batch so you can enjoy it warm for dessert at home and pack the leftovers in little containers for lunchboxes.
- 1/2 cup Camino Hot Chocolate mix
- 3 Tbsp organic cornstarch
- 2 cups organic milk or a dairy substitute, such as Earth’s Own oat milk
- 1 Tbsp organic butter or margarine
- 1 tsp organic vanilla
- In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine hot chocolate mix and cornstarch. Blend a little milk in until smooth.
- Gradually stir in the rest of the milk.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stopping to stir. Microwave for 1 minute at a time until the pudding has come to a boil and has thickened.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- If desired, press a piece of parchment paper over the hot pudding to prevent a skin from forming.
- Let cool for at least 2 hours.