This summer add a touch of originality to your table with this easy-to-make chocolate fruit bouquet. Made with fair trade and organic fruits dipped in our delicious chocolate, this bouquet creation is sure to please all taste buds.
- 1 organic or locally picked apple – cut into 8 slices
- 6 organic or locally picked strawberries
- 35 organic or locally picked blueberries
- 2 fair trade and organic bananas – cut into 6 to 8 large chunks
- 1/3 cup of crushed shelled pistachios
- 1/3 cup of Camino Unsweetened shredded coconut
- 100 g of Camino Semi-sweet (55% cocoa) baking chocolate
- 1 small bouquet of fresh mint leaves
- 25-30 long wooden skewers
- 1 small or medium sized vase
- Wax paper
- Wash, prep and cut your fruits
- In a double boiler, melt over low heat 100 g of Camino Semi-sweet baking chocolate.
- While the chocolate is melting, place one piece of fruit on the tip of each of the wooden skewers (use 5 blueberries per stick).
- Once the chocolate is ready, dip the top of each piece of fruit into the melted chocolate. Then roll the covered chocolate fruit piece into either the crushed pistachios or Camino Unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Place the dipped fruit sticks on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and refrigerate for a minimum of 20 minutes before serving.
- Place the fruit sticks in a vase and add fresh mint leaves throughout to make your bouquet. Enjoy!