- Soft butter for greasing the pan
- Flour for dusting the buttered pan
- 4 large organic or free range eggs
- 1 cup Camino Golden cane sugar, sifted
- 1 cup Camino Whole brown sugar, sifted
- 8 ounces melted organic butter
- 1 1/4 cups Camino Dutch-processed cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup Camino Bittersweet (71% cocoa) chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 °F.
- Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow.
- Add both sugars and mix.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Pour the batter into the greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove to a rack to cool. Enjoy!