- 1 ½ cups organic quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup organic oat flour OR whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Camino Unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup Camino Whole brown sugar
- ½ cup organic slivered almonds
- ½ cup organic raisins
- ½ cup Camino Semi-Sweet (55% cocoa) chocolate chips
- 1 cup of organic milk OR organic milk substitute
- ¼ cup of organic and fair trade coconut oil
- 4 tbsp organic honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp organic ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub some of the coconut oil on an 8 inch square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix them with a wooden spatula or your hands.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and press flat into the dish.
- Bake for 40 to 45 min.
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving. Cut and enjoy.