Healthy cookie dough protein balls
Our friends on Instagram are full of good recipe ideas. Like this one for Healthy Cookie Dough Protein Balls. Organic, vegan and no bake, check it out.
- 1 can of rinsed chickpeas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup (taste when you’re done & add more if you have sweet tooth but add more chia so it doesn’t change the consistency!)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp ground chia seeds
- Camino chocolate chips (Bittersweet 71% cocoa or Unsweetened 100% cocoa)
- Use a food processor to mix all these ingredients but the chocolate chips.
- Add chocolate chips & make balls.
- Store in the refrigerator
In case you’re wondering; NO! It doesn’t taste like chickpeas AT ALL!! This easy low sugar snack is made under 5 minutes