Homemade Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
Recipe from Lisabeth and the ultimatechocolateblog.blogspot.ca
- Pour milk into a pot.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients, or use an immersion blender or hand mixer for easier mixing.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, and let simmer lightly for 5 minutes until it looks thickened.
- Pour into a bowl and cover.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours (until cold). Be sure to freeze the ice cream maker bowl at this time too.
- Pour the ice cream into the top of the ice cream maker and then let it run for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the ice cream maker and scrape it out with a silicon spatula or plastic scraper (to prevent scratching the ice cream maker bowl) into an airtight container. You can consume the soft ice cream immediately or freeze until hardened.A great option is to add chunks of your favorite Camino chocolate bar or to melt it and swirl over the ice cream for an extra indulgent treat!