Oatmeal Brownie Bites
- 1 cup well packed organic dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup of organic sunflower butter (Sunbutter Sunflower Seed Spread)
- 1/2 cup of Cha’s organics coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of organic vanilla extract
- 2 scoops of protein powder (optional) – Julie recommends Sunwarrior
- 1/2 cup of Camino Natural cocoa powder
- A pinch of grey salt
- 1 1/2 cup of organic oatmeal (Julie prefers La Meunerie Milanaise)
- 1/2 cup of Camino Bittersweet (71% cocoa) chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup organic dried cranberries (Fruits d’Or)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of organic sunflower seeds La meunerie Milanaise, lightly ground
- Mix the following ingredients in a food processor: dates, sunflower butter, coconut milk, vanilla, protein powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- Combine together in a separate bowl: oatmeal, chocolate chips, cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Mix the 2 bowls of ingredients together by hand.
- Form bite-size balls and pop in the freezer.