Peach Green Tea Smoothie
Adding tea to your smoothie makes it an all-in-one breakfast on the go – or the perfect mid-morning boost!
- 3 bags Equal Exchange green tea
- 1 cup water
- 1 peach (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup plain or Greek yogurt
- Brew tea in water, then freeze the cooled tea in ice cube trays.
- Blend tea ice cubes, peach and yogurt together until frothy.
Note: you could substitute the peach with other fruits like bananas and raspberries, and add a sweetener to your likings such as honey or maple syrup.