Peanut Butter Chocolate Nests
Quick, individual peanut butter and chocolate desserts, easy enough for everyone to make but great to serve for company
- 1 ½ cups Camino Shredded Coconut
- ¾ cup Camino Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup organic peanut butter
- ¼ cup organic almond flour
- 3 tbsp organic maple syrup
- ½ cup Camino Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- Place coconut in a wide pan; toast on medium-low for 5 minutes (or until golden), stirring frequently.
- Melt the chocolate chips and mix together with toasted coconut.
- Form nests by spooning coconut and chocolate mixture into lined muffins cups
- In a separate bowl, mix together filling.
- Spoon filling into lined muffin tins and cover with melted chocolate
- Refrigerate to harden.