Quick and Easy Maple Chocolate Ice Cream
North meets South in this scrumptious flavour duo of maple and chocolate. Maple Chocolate Ice Cream is not only delicious, but easy too!
- 3 cups organic 10% cream
- ¾ cup Camino Maple Hot Chocolate mix
- ¾ tsp organic corn starch
- Use a blender or immersion blender to combine all ingredients.
- Chill mixture thoroughly.
- Pour into the ice cream maker and then let it run for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the ice cream maker and scrape it out with a silicon spatula or plastic scraper (to prevent scratching the ice cream maker bowl) into an airtight container.
- Enjoy the soft ice cream immediately or freeze until hardened.