Raspberry Cream Cups
A creamy, dairy free and gluten free dessert made with chocolate and raspberries that is sure to impress. But don’t be fooled by appearances. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time.
- Using a bain-marie method or double boiler, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and deodorized coconut oil, stirring well.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into silicone muffin molds, coating all sides, then refrigerate 15 minutes.
Raspberry Cream Filling:
- Scoop the pre-chilled coconut whipping cream into a large mixing bowl, add golden cane sugar and whip 1 to 2 minutes using an electric beater, until stiff peaks form.
- Add frozen raspberries and stir well.
- Remove the chilled chocolate cups from the fridge and fill with the raspberry cream filling.
- Add another layer of melted chocolate on top of the raspberry cream filling then refrigerate 15 minutes.
When ready to serve, sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve chilled.