Soft Chocolate Drop Cookies
A nut-free old-fashioned chocolate drop cookie, with a soft cake-like texture. They are enhanced by Camino’s Whole Brown Sugar.
- 1 cup Camino Whole Brown Sugar
- 1 organic or free range egg
- 2 ounces (12 squares) Camino Unsweetened Baking Chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup organic milk
- 1/2 softened organic butter or margarine
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp. organic vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup organic flour
- Cream butter and Whole Brown Sugar.
- Add beaten egg.
- Add cooled, melted chocolate.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and add to the mixture.
- Add vanilla then flour. Stir until combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls on an oiled cookie sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes.