Spiced Hot Chocolate
Sweet and spicy hot chocolate to warm you up after being outdoors on a cold day. Adjust sugar and spices to your taste.
- 5 Tbsp Camino Natural Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp organic Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp organic cayenne peper
- 1/8 tsp organic nutmeg
- 2 cups organic milk
- 1/2 cup Camino Golden Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp organic vanilla
- Garnish: whipped cream and 1 Camino chocolate bar for shavings
- Stir cocoa and spices together in a small bowl.
- In a saucepan, heat milk and sugar until very hot.
- Stir dry ingredients into the milk and simmer together for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into 2 mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.