Thin Mint Chocolate Cookies
These scrumptious gluten-free cookies combine mint and chocolate, which will remind some of you of Girl Guide cookies, but made with wholesome ingredients.
- ½ cup organic almond flour
- ½ cup organic gluten free flour
- 3 tbsp softened organic coconut oil or butter
- 2 tbsp Camino Whole Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup Camino Golden Cane Sugar
- 3 tbsp Camino Dutch-processed Cocoa Powder
- 2 bars Camino Mint Chocolate Bars, melted
- 1 free-run or organic egg
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a bowl mix together flours, coconut oil, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar, egg, vanilla, sea salt and 1 melted bar of Camino Mint Chocolate Bar
- Mix well until a dough forms.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool.
- Roll into balls and flatten into discs on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack
- Melt the second Mint Chocolate Bar.
- Dip cooled cookies in chocolate and let them harden.