- 2 cups brewed Equal Exchange Mind Body and Soul coffee
- 1/4 cup Camino Golden cane sugar
- 3 tablespoons Camino’s Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 bar (50g) of Camino’s Bittersweet (71%) baking chocolate, shaved using a vegetable peeler
- 3 organic or free range egg (3 yolks and 2 whites)
- 1 1/8 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 24 ladyfinger cookies
- In a medium bowl, beat yolks with Camino Golden cane sugar and organic vanilla extract until smooth and light yellow.
- Fold mascarpone cheese into yolk mixture, mix it until well blended and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form peaks, then gently fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Briefly dip 12 ladyfingers in 1 cup of the brewed Equal Exchange medium roast coffee and arrange them in the bottom of an 8×8 inch dish.
- Spread half the mascarpone mixture over the ladyfingers, followed by half of the chocolate shavings
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of Camino’s dutch processed cocoa powder on top of the layer.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 using the remaining ingredients.
- Cover the dish and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle the tiramisu with 1 tablespoon of Camino’s dutch processed cocoa powder just before serving.