Vegan Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- 1 1/2 cups cooked organic white beans
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 2 tsp organic vanilla
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp organic rolled oats
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Camino Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen organic raspberries
White chocolate topping
- 1/4 cup Camino Vegan White Baking Chips
- 1 tsp organic coconut oil
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- A handful of fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients – except for the vegan white baking chips – until the batter is mostly smooth.
- Stir in vegan white baking chips.
- Pour the batter into a non-stick muffin pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. (Be careful not to undercook the blondies as the center will remain gooey).
- Allow the blondies to cool and firm up.
- Once cooled, add 1/4 cup of white baking chips plus 1 tsp coconut oil to a bowl and microwave for 20 seconds. Stir, then microwave for 10 more seconds. Be careful not to overcook, as white chocolate burns easily.
- Drizzle white chocolate over each blondie using a spoon.
- Top with fresh raspberries and garnish with fresh mint.