White Cocoa Crunch & Candy Cane Cookies
This cookie tastes like white hot chocolate with a hint of peppermint! It’s every bit as delicious and festive as cookies come. The best part about these cookies are the big chunks of Camino White cocoa crunch chocolate bars in every bite!
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp all-purpose organic flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted organic butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated Camino Golden cane sugar
- 1/2 cup Camino Whole brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 large organic or free-range egg
- 1/3 cup Camino White cocoa crunch chocolate bar cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup organic candy cane bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie tray (or 2).
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, golden sugar and butter and mix.
- Add in vanilla, salt and egg and mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix well. Add in the chocolate chunks and candy cane bits and mix.
- Drop tablespoons of cookie dough onto the prepared sheet, leaving 2 inches in between.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool.
Notes: Cookie dough can be made in advance and stored in the fridge or freezer. Baked cookies are good for 1 week.