Pineapple Coffee Fizz
This effervescent coffee cocktail matches cold brew with the sweet flavour of pineapple. Mix it up for endless summer vibes. Works just as well as a non-alcoholic cocktail as it does with gin!
- 1 cup of Equal Exchange coffee prepared as cold brew (1:1 cold brew concentrate and water see recipe)
- 4 tsp simply syrup (simple syrup is made by dissolving golden cane sugar in an equal amount of warm water, chill and add to your favourite beverages)
- 4 tsp fresh pineapple juice
- tonic water
- fresh pineapple chunks
- if desired, 2 shots of gin
- Add cold brew, simple syrup and juice into a shaker (include spirits here, if desired)
- Shake with ice
- Strain into a glass and add fresh ice
- Top with tonic water
- Garnish with pineapple.